Through a series of events I have recently found out that not only did I forget my password for this blog but I have also been deleted from the OU email system....sad day.
I sit here looking at whats left of my sprinkles cupcake so thoughtfully delivered from Dallas with love. It was delicious. I have 3 more with my name on them, however if someone somehow stumbles upon my updated blog and want a sprinkles cupcake it shall be yours...must be discovered 2 days from posting.
Anyway here are some fun pictures from my birthday adventures in and around Norman...
Started my birthday off with a 9am manager meeting, then hit the streets for some fun!
I sit here looking at whats left of my sprinkles cupcake so thoughtfully delivered from Dallas with love. It was delicious. I have 3 more with my name on them, however if someone somehow stumbles upon my updated blog and want a sprinkles cupcake it shall be yours...must be discovered 2 days from posting.
Anyway here are some fun pictures from my birthday adventures in and around Norman...
Started my birthday off with a 9am manager meeting, then hit the streets for some fun!
"Do you like chocolate? I'm taking a poll" - Server
I went to the pool for a while to enjoy "my day"...Michael Jackson died on my day. They wouldn't shut up about it. Though I did enjoy the postpartum montage of songs.
I then headed over to the Billingsley's for fajitas and good times at the pool.
Seven47 Birthday Shirt!
24th Birthday...Success
2 comments:
lainey and i love, love, love sprinkle cupcakes...we're in if there are any left.
Love you John!!!
Post a Comment